The Practice is accepting new registrations for patients living in this area. Please contact Reception for Registration Forms and further details.
Welcome to the Clapham Junction Medical Practice at 7 Farrant House. Our aim is to ensure the highest standards of care and to improve the health and well being of all our patients.
Our reception staff will be pleased to make appointments for you in our clinics and deal with any requests for home visits and repeat prescriptions. They will help you with any administration queries that you may have.
Registering as a Patient
To register please visit the surgery with the following information:
- A completed GMS 1 form (Download here)
- New patient questionnaire (adult) (Download here)
- New patient children’s questionnaire (Download here)
- 1 x Photo identification (e.g. passport or driving licence)
- 1 x Utility bill or bank statement sent to your current address, which you have received within the last three months.
- Ethnicity form (Download here)
New Patient Heath Check
All patients over five years old are asked to make an appointment for a new patient check by the health care assistant. This will only take a short time and covers past medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, lifestyle, health risk factors, and urine testing. Please bring a urine sample with you to this appointment. You will also be asked to complete a short questionnaire.
Online patient survey click here
(by appointment only)
If you prefer to have a telephone consultation with the Doctor on duty, please call reception from 8.00am (Mon-Fri) to make arrangements. Please note that telephone consultations take place late morning / early afternoon only.
You can book appointments and order repeat prescriptions online – details here.
Please click on the image below and select which condition you would like access to. Available conditions are; Wandsworth – Back, Back and leg, Neck, New Shoulder and knee pain.
Enter your email and we will send you an email with all the information on how to get
The App is provided free as part of your care in Wandsworth and will provide you with: Easily accessible, targeted and personalised self-management information to help you day by day, and step by step
- Exercises based on your stage of recovery
- Direct booking of local treatments such as physiotherapy and well-being services within Wandsworth
- Reassurance and support to self-manage
7 Farrant House, Winstanley Road
Battersea, London SW11 2EJ
Tel: 020 7228 4172
Fax: 020 7924 5737
Repeat Prescriptions can be ordered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the name of the medication you require and allow 2 working days for collection. The prescription will be available at Farrant House.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) OUTBREAK
The NHS and Public Health England (PHE) are well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal. The latest information on symptoms of coronavirus infection and areas where recent travel may have resulted in a high risk of exposure can be found on the NHS website here.
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
- you think you might have coronavirus;
- in the last 14 days you’ve been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus;
- you’ve been in close contact with someone with coronavirus.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Call 111 if you need to speak to someone.